Are you looking for a fun conversation starter at your next party? Or maybe you’re looking to get to know your friends a little bit better. Either which way, the 21 Questions Game is a great way to open up that window for the opportunity to both have fun and get to know each other. This game can be played with 2 or more people. However, if you play with too many people, the players may begin to get bored as they ‘oh so patiently’ await their turn.
Fun Q’s for the 21 Questions Game
- Would you sacrifice one life to save ten others? (Optional follow-up: What if that one life was someone that you know and love? Would your answer change?)
- What is one thing that you have done in your life that gives you the most regret?
- If there were a zombie apocalypse to happen today, what do you think your chances of survival might be? (Optional follow-up: What would be your game-plan for survival?)
- If you had the opportunity to change one thing about the way you have lived your life up until now, what would it be?
- Do you believe that what schools teach students is more helpful than what they can learn through experience?
- If you could bring back any deceased person (celebrity, friend, or family), who would it be and why?
- What is the most dangerous thing that you have ever done? (Optional follow-up: do you regret taking that action? How would you have done things differently?)
- Do you have the same personality regardless of the people you are around? (Optional follow-up: If no, how does your personality or actions change depending on your surroundings?)
- What do you think is the most important thing that parents should be teaching their children?
- Do you see yourself having the same career and life ten years from now? (Optional follow-up: If not, how would you like it to change?)
- Is there a specific rumor about you that just about everyone believes to be true, even though it isn’t? (Optional follow-up: If yes, what is it?)
- Do you think the world will end within the next 100 years? (Optional follow-up: What do you think will be the cause of the world ending?)
- What is one bad habit that you know you need to give up but you can’t?
- If you could come back to life as another race, gender, or nationality, which would you choose and why?
- Knowing what you know today, would you live your life any differently if you were given the chance? (Optional follow-up: What specifically would you do differently?)
- What is the one thing that you are extremely passionate about and why?
- Is there anything that you would regret doing (or not doing) in your life now that would greatly affect your future? What would it be?
- Which movie or book character do you feel that you relate to most and why?
- What piece of culture or history has died out that you would like to see make a comeback?
- Name a time when your gut instinct was right about something that you wish it wasn’t. (Optional follow-up: What was something that your instincts were wrong about?)
- Do you feel that technology has gone too far and eventually might take over the world? (Optional follow-up: What do you fear most about the advance in technology?)
There You Have It
The complete rules and description on one of the most popular and easiest games to play at your next get together. No matter which version you choose to play, you and your guests are destined to have a great time; in addition to learning a lot more about each other.
Enjoy the list of questions and feel free to tweak them up a bit, or even add your own flavor to the mix. And don’t forget to have fun!